Tactical Handgun II
Sunday – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
This course is for students who have been through our Tactical Handgun I pistol course and want to transition to a more advance level of defensive handgun training. If you have already completed a Tactical Pistol I course at another school, please contact us to see if you qualify for this course. Every school conducts their training in a different manner and we are aware of which courses satisfy the prerequisite.
Tactical Handgun II expands on Tactical Handgun I (TH-I) basic skills, provides new skill sets and refines existing skills and truly take your handgun skills to an advance level. Continuing in the “crawl, walk, run” methodology, students will learn and practice intermediate and advance pistol skills on the range.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Tactical Handgun I from Jomar Tactical or equivalent from an Jomar Tactical recognized school. Current Law enforcement/Military exempt.
(Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding qualifications).
- Review of basics
- Fundamental of close contact shooting
- The philosophy between “Shooting” and “Gun fighting”
- Tactical Reloads
- Speed Reloading
- Malfunction drills (stoppage drills)
- Multiple target engagement at speed
- Close Contact drills Multiple targets
- Weak Hand fire stress shooting
- Dynamic Movement
- Shooting from unorthodox position
- Good working, serviceable semi-auto pistol 9mm to .45 in caliber (no home reloads)*
- Three or more magazines *
- Magazine pouch or holder
- Sturdy nylon or leather belt or duty rig (1.5″- 2″)
- Eye and ear protection
- Knee pads
- Baseball Hat
- Rain gear
- Bug spray
- Sun Screen
- 500 rounds of factory ammunition