Linear Assault-Vehicle Takedown
Both days – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
This class is restricted to sworn police officers, active duty military personnel and DoD-DoS contractors who make vehicle stops and approaches. Students will learn how to successfully approach suspects working in and around high risk vehicles.
Prerequisite: Law Enforcement, Military and Advanced Tactical Trainee. Successful completion of Advanced Handgun from Jomar Tactical or equivalent from an Jomar Tactical recognized school.
Please Email Us with questions regarding meeting these qualifications.
- All movement Drills
- Shooting on the move
- Team Movement
- Control of Suspects
- Bullet Performance on Vehicles
- Glass and Round Penetration
- Shooting from inside a vehicle
- Shooting into a vehicle
- Shooting from a Moving Vehicle
- Hostage scenarios
- Ambush and Counter Ambush techniques
- Cleaned and oiled handgun at least 9mm in caliber.
- Three or more magazines
- Duty rig
- Eye and ear protection
- Body armor (optional)
- 1000-1200 rounds of factory ammunition