Introduction to Breaching
Saturday – 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Sunday – 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
This advanced level class advances the student to the highest level of Defensive proficiency with the use of a shotgun. Students will receive a brief review of from Defensive Shotgun II and an opportunity to brush up on handgun skills before moving onto targets while balancing the use of both weapons. This class is for students who want to defensively use a shotgun and pistol together.
By the end of this class students will have a newfound confidence in the manipulation of the shotgun, how to incorporate the pistol, and their capabilities with both.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Defensive Shotgun II or equivalent.
- Review of Shotgun II and pistol skill
- Jomar tactical defensive moving and shooting at targets
- 360 degree Jomar tactical defensive shotgun training with pistol transitions for ultimate defense.
- Low level light pistol transitions
- Shooting in and around barricades
- Low level light varied position shooting
- Hostage resolution II
- Advanced team drills
- Shotgun in good working condition
- Pistol cleaned and oiled
- 250 rounds of Birdshot
- 75 rounds of Buckshot (00)
- 50 Slugs
- 250 rounds of handgun ammunition
- Eye and ear protection
- Clear glasses for night shoot
- Flashlight with spare batteriesPlease note that WE DO NOT ALLOW THE USE OF STEEL SHOT on our range. If you’re unsure as to what type of ammo you have please contact us.