Tactical Shotgun II
Sunday – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
This course covers night time shooting techniques, team drills, an obstacle course and take the shooter to another level.
Shotguns are available for rent for those who do not own one.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Shotgun I, Shotgun Basics or equivalent
- Review of basic skills Varied shooting positions
- Shooting on the move
- Multiple target scenarios
- Low level light techniques
- Rolling thunder drill in low level light
- Shooting to distance
- Team obstacle drills
- Shotgun in good working condition
- Eye and ear protection
- Clear glasses for night shoot
- Flashlight with spare batteries
- 150 rounds of Birdshot
- 50 rounds of Buckshot (00)
- 25 Slugs
- Please note that WE DO NOT ALLOW THE USE OF STEEL SHOT on our range. If you’re unsure as to what type of ammo you have please contact us.