Low Light Handgun Dynamics I
Saturday : 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM
This course curriculum introduces the student to Reduce-Low light handgun training. Our philosophy of “safety is paramount” we emphasize the “crawl, walk, run” methodology by starting the course curriculum during day light hours to condition the students in proper management of their firearm and flashlight. The students will learn the proper way to approach cover under reduce light conditions, ,
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Tactical Handgun I from Jomar Tactical or equivalent from an Jomar Tactical recognized school. Current Law enforcement/Military may be exempt – please contact us to confirm.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding qualifications.
- Daylight Dry Practice of Flashlight Handling
- Approaching Cover during Daylight Hours
- Handling F techniques
- Primary and Support Handed – both strong and weak hand
- Live Fire-Night time shooting
- Flash Sight Drills- No Flashlight
- Approaching Cover Flashlight Drill- Primary and Support hand
- Shoot & Move Flashlight Drill
- Blinding Drill
- Speed Reload/Critical Function Drill
- Good working, serviceable semi-auto pistol 9mm – .45 in caliber.
- Three or more magazines
- Holster and belt or duty rig (1.5″-2″ wide)
- Magazine pouch or holder
- Eye and ear protection
- Clear glasses for night shoot
- Sturdy flashlight with spare batteries
- Handgun attachable Flashlight (not required)
- 250 rounds of factory ammunition